Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ending of der Vorgang

Years have passed since I finished with Der Vorgang. Until now I don’t know if I completed all the steps. Upon the ending the probation phase, nobody was available to sign-off on the tasks I completed. I never expected a certificate of completion or a celebration by my team of psychologists, or the big hug Aquaman promised, and wanted to avoid anyways. I didn’t bother to learn what was next; I wasn’t that stupid, there was things I didn't want to know. My decision was to let my life continued as usual, and without the requisites of Der Vorgang and pesky correspondence of "my" lawyer I slowly regained anonymity. Only Aquaman and Lady Kokodrile know where I live, they often show up with food and souvenirs from the places they visit. Their relationship has gone through pretty much everything, but they seem convinced that love does exist. These two fools were born to die together, was my conclusion when I left them go. At least I’m glad that they are out of my life now. The pesky Lady Kokodrile found the perfect idiot in Aquafart at last! As of me I really don’t care where I’m going with my life. If something I learned during Der Vorgang is not to worry about things I have no control of. Another key personal accomplishment during the probation phase was the ability I demonstrated to begin living with less. I did learn a lesson, and never gave money to the Androids security force, lawyer specie and never stand in front of a judge. In fact, I learned to ride my bike, the iDUI-1000 everywhere and became an even more resilient person after wards. My conclusion was take away something and you will only make me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment